1/1/15

Happy New Year !

I always tend to look back when a year ends, but this time I didn't. I only look forward for the future and I feel like it's going to be a good year, I want changes in my life, and I am going to transform all my wishes into reality, I know I will. I usually, like many others, think of resolutions for a new year, but since I already know that I won't keep up with them, for this new year I didn't pick anything exact to change, I only want to take it day by day and see where life takes me. 
In 2015 there will be a few milestones that I am going to cross, like finishing my Master degree, and maybe meeting the man I am in love with. I am looking forward for the both of them. 
So I raise an invisible glass for whoever is reading this and may all your wishes come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment