10/24/14

I miss you so much my dear friend..

My dog died today. I never thought it would hurt this much when your heart breaks, because heartbroken is the exact word for what I feel right now. This immense pain in my heart and a hole  that no one will ever be able to fill again. I still have tears to cry, but I finished the tissues many hours ago. I will never see my friend again, he was my best friend, he never complaint, he was just there for me, no matter what kind of day I had. Even if I argued him he always came back to me, and today while we were all at work, he died, alone, at home. What did he think of when he passed away? Where did his little soul go? Is he going to watch over me now? I'm heartbroken. I kissed his forehead this morning before I went to work, and never thought that was my final goodbye to him. Oh Max, how much I miss you already. No one will be able to replace him. No one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment