1/1/15

I love him


A few days ago I was reading a quote about love, and it said how it comes like a storm, and all of the sudden you realize you are in love, but can't pick the exact moment when it happened. It's like my heart is burning with a new flame, a warm and cozy fire has started in my heart, and I never felt this before, you can't describe it perfectly, my insecurities about myself are still there, but when I think of him and how he sees me, everything is gone. I wish I could see what he sees in me from his perspective, maybe I will love myself more. 
As I write this lines, maybe you would think, how lucky is she for having someone to love. Think again. I never met him in person, we've known each other for almost 2 years now, and I never touched him, kissed him or smiled at him, and he didn't either. This internet relationship is like a knife with 2 blades, on one blade it feels like it's better to meet like this because you learn about the mind of the person first and about deeper things than appearance, and on the other blade it feels like, because we never met, our minds tend to fill the gaps for each other, and it might complete the sentence with the wrong message. Even if he doesn't like when I say this, I am afraid he won't like me after he meets me, because I have low self esteem and I can't imagine what he saw in me in the first place. But love is about accepting the flaws and the qualities of a person all together, since we are all humans. And as you know, everything happens for a reason, and wishes do come true, I wished for someone special in my life and he came, even if my wish came true in a more complicated form, since we live so far away from each other. I wish this has a future, as long as we both fight and want this I am sure things will work out for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment