1/2/13

2nd of January

This day will always be a sad day for me. Last year, on this day my grandma died. I will never forget that day. 2011 was one of the hardest years I have ever lived, and the beginning of 2012 was sad, I will remember that day forever. It's hard when you have time to realize that you will lose one of the persons you love most, because when it does happen it hits you hard and the pain is intense that you feel that your world might end. And now, a year after, I sit here and remember and what I learned from this last year is that I should remember her as the person that was all of her life and not how she spent the last months of her life in pain. And I should be happy that now she is there and doesn't feel pain anymore and I know she is watching me from above and she will always be with me. I miss you grandma..

No comments:

Post a Comment