1/5/13

Words stuck in my head

Sometimes, all you need is someone to remind you about certain things. Yesterday, for example,  I was talking to by best friend and it was the first time we talked this year and I told him that I have a feeling that something will happen on my birthday and he said that in order for things to happen, I should make them happen by doing something. It was just one of those moments when you feel like something hit you and you realize things, he was right, we are responsible for what happens in our lives, so if we want things, we should make them true, but often our fear stops us from making our dreams come true.  The other thing that he told me and I kept thinking about even after we stopped talking was that I should learn to love myself, he was so right, so I hope to accomplish that this year, learn to accept myself more, body and soul, because nobody's perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment