1/1/13

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year world. I will start by saying that I don't like to make new year resolutions, because in the end I will abandon them, but I do have some wishes for this year. They are wishes that will make me focus more on my life and on myself, and that will make me a better person I hope. So the first wish for this year would be for me to be better and to work more and give more of myself for the projects or things I do. I want to give more to other people and offer my help without expecting to receive something in return. I want to focus on me by using my time for me too, and stop using my time for people that don't deserve it and don't appreciate it, I want to use my time wisely from now on. So this year I will take things slowly and put one foot before the other, I won't rush to do things, I will focus to be myself more in the real life and I hope that by the end of the year positive changes will occur. I will end by saying that I found myself going back to the post I published last year, exactly this day, and after that day things weren't the same. So remember what I said back then "I would like to look at my past with a smile and believe my life was worth living". 

                                                                                          Don't lose hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment