1/24/12

I grew up


We all get old, one day at a time, one moment at a time, we can’t change that, the only thing we can change is the way we see the world and the way we decide to live our lives. There are so many good things we can do and not so much time. We aren’t immortal, but because we are all humans and we make mistakes, we can change the world around us . Maybe some of us are too scared to make mistakes, but that’s not the way to live, there is a saying that tells that “you can learn from someone else’s mistakes” but doing that way you don’t live your life, you live through someone else’s life. I dream so big, wishing that someday I will be proud of what I’ve  accomplished, of seeing the world and maybe it’s just an illusion, because now the reality is way different. I never left the boundaries of this country and I never crossed my own boundaries. 

                                                                                        Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment