1/25/12

Living the adventure

Some experiences are life changing and are helping you to grow as a person and gain experience, but many of them are so painful.  I am not happy when something beautiful happens in my life, because the next thing that happens it’s always bad. I live in fear that something will pull me apart from my family and I wouldn’t have their support. I feel like I don’t deserve to be happy or loved. I am working on solving those issues and I am slowly changing myself, I am taking little steps and so far I am doing just fine. Life is a big adventure and sometimes you waste a lot of energy on small things, but the greatest things await you at the end of the journey, you only need to have patience to find out what those things are.


                                                                                                 Have no regrets.




       

No comments:

Post a Comment