1/23/12

I respect people who respect me

I was born on a Wednesday, at the end of June. My life wasn't spectacular, I had a normal childhood and I wasn't a troubled teenager. I wasn't spoiled when I was little and I am not spoiled now. I was teached since I was a little girl that money is something, but not everything , I also learned that I have to respect my family, because at hard times they will always be there for me. Looking back now I don't regret the way I was raised, I am fortunate enough to have been raised by people that are humble and hard workers. I am thankful for everything God gave me, I am thankful for my family and education and I am thankful for everyone I met during my life.


                                                                                                 Have  no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment