11/3/13

I think I am depressed

I feel so tired and confused and also alone. I have no friends, and I want to talk to someone so badly. But I can't, because obviously I have no friends. I feel like everything, starting with work buries me and I don't have no appetite for life, I feel exhausted and all days are the same. Exactly the same. All by myself and my own thoughts. No one to hold me, no one to listen to me. I feel so desperate sometimes, so desperate that I could scream. But I live in an apartment building, so that would be a very bad idea. I wish I could go somewhere for a few days all by myself, away from my family and re-think things. I should blame Autumn for feeling this way, I guess this thing happens every year around this time. Fall depression.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment