10/20/13

Learning to live

I was so tired of always saying no, that I began to learn how to say yes. I realised how many things I was missing by always being negative. And things changed a lot after my grandma died, no matter how difficult it was, I realised that life was too short to waste it by hiding from the world. I hope that next year will bring more changes into my life, I never said it was easy, but I am 22, for God's sake, and it's about time to start living and not being afraid of what my parents have to say. It was a long time ago that I stopped caring about what strangers have to say, because I am the only one responsible of how I live my life. I don't want to wake up when I am 50 alone and scared to get out of the house, I want to have a happy life and have my own family and that will only happen if I get out of my shell and let the world know the real me. I will never change for someone other than myself. I control my own life and that's the most important thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment