5/23/13

Another milestone in my life

       I am finishing college, tomorrow I have the graduation ceremony. Oh my God, I really can't believe it, it's kind of surreal. I still remember the first day of college, I didn't even know which way to go, the first course, the first person I met. 3 years. Time does goes too fast. I am almost 22 now and so many things happened in these 3 years, good and bad. So many memories, and this is the ending. Or maybe the beginning of something else, as so many people say. I am so nervous, I don't want to mess up tomorrow, and walking in heels is so hard. LOL But the most important thing is I really don't care, that's one of the things I learned in these 3 years, if I mess up, I will laugh and keep going, life is too short to worry and care what other people say. Life is beautiful, even when it rains outside. So I will enjoy every moment tomorrow, even if I fall. Fingers crossed I don't... 


No comments:

Post a Comment