4/28/13

Highlight of the day

Maybe this should become a daily thing: "Highlight of the day". So I went to church today, it's funny and strange in the same time how a place where you go once or twice a year ( in my case) can make you think about life and things. People meet there to pray together for them and for others. That's one of my highlights: going to church.Another highlight would be spending time with my family, and laughing, especially people that were laughing at my jokes. Visiting my grandparents is another highlight, only God knows for how long I will still have them by my side. I lost two of my grandparents in the last 9 years so I am thankful for still having these other two with me still. Another highlight would be being able to listen to music on my way back home. Many people are deaf, so I am thankful for being able to hear and being healthy. We often take health for granted as in many things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment