1/29/12

I am praying for you


I pray for people that I don’t know, sometimes I am touched by their stories, sometimes I just think that somewhere there are people without a home, people that fall asleep with an empty stomach, people that are cold and people that have too much and don’t know to appreciate life and they want to have even more than they already have. I pray for all of them, I wish God will give them comfort and I wish they could solve all their problems. Life is not perfect and I found out we can’t make it perfect, all we can do is improve it. Not only our lives, but other peoples lives. That’s why we are here. Next time you will see someone struggling ask that person if you can help, he would definitely be surprised. 

                                                                       Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment