1/30/12

The day I turned 20


Before I turned 20 I was freaking out, I don’t know why, or maybe I do, but I was so scared as if that day will change everything. Well that day didn’t change anything, I only got older with 1 year. I think the reason why I felt like that is because time flew too fast, and I just couldn’t believe that I was already 20 years old. I remember the day I turned 10, at that time I felt like I was a big girl, but I was so wrong. 10 years after that day, I found myself thinking at the past, I was reanalyzing everything I went through. I also realized that the next big anniversary will be even bigger. For me turning 20 made me realized I was getting older, thing that I didn’t really feel before. Time does make you mature, it makes you feel that life has an end. Getting older makes you more responsible, you can’t act childish anymore, you need to be responsible for what you say and do, because everything you do and say has its consequence.

                                                                                          Have no regrets. 

1 comment: