4/21/14

Getting better with age

       I realised how important this blog is for me. Nowadays people don't really write in their typical journals anymore, it's so much easier to just write at your laptop. Thoughts just flow and you can always look back at what your person did in the past. We change every second, we transform into new people, better I hope, we grow up and we have to act like adults. But the past shows us how stupid we acted sometimes or what mistakes we made. It's important to write that down sometimes and learn from our mistakes. We are all wisemen in the inside, or at least in theory, but maybe the future us will understand what the present us is saying. It's time to grow up and leave our inner children behind for the moment, because society is asking us to, we forget how to be young, because our problems take over our life, we are too focused to earn our money instead of losing our time playing childish games, but wouldn't it be cool if we were able to do what we love and also earn money from it? I wish I could find something that I am really good at and do it without fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment