9/3/13

Changes after changes

I've started this blog almost 2 years ago and things have changed a lot since then. I lost family members, I gained new friends, I learned to love myself more and enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes bad things that happen make you see life in a different light and re-evaluate things. That's what I did. I am at this age when I am trying to find myself and understand myself more, trying to find my place in this world. Because this world is crazy or has become crazy. We are not protected from bad things, we are a target. I wish I could make all my worries go away, and just live for the moment, but is it that possible? When no one is secure and you don't know what tomorrow brings, is it possible to just live for today and not worry for tomorrow? I am so blessed when other's don't even have where to live and food on the table, I have everything, and I wish I could make the world a little better by doing good things. And it's sad that when I do that people think I have something to hide, it's sad that the world has become so evil and people are running to earn more and more money. Well, I see the full part of the glass too, not everyone is like that, there are people that are actually changing the world, but they are rare and they hide, anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment