11/19/12

One moment in time

I started writing this blog last year, after Christmas. I just felt like I didn't have to procrastinate things anymore, because life's too short for that and I feel like I have a lot of things to say. So why not start doing what my heart tells me to right now? I use this blog to get things out of my head, because sometimes all my thoughts meet in one place, and my head might explode one day because of that.Well, I know I am exaggerating, but don't you think that sometimes?  So I thought about writing things down and maybe sharing them with the rest of the world. But I know that most of the views on this blog are my own. And even if I don't write that much in a blog post, and even if you are just a stranger reading these lines, at least in one moment in our lives, our paths have crossed, just one moment, because the next moment you will press the X button and go on with your life, but for one moment, that maybe could change everything, you and I shared something. Who knows what tomorrow brings, or what my thoughts will be about? I certainly don't. And I know that after I finish writing this, I will be the one who will press the X button too. So, until the next time we meet stranger, remember that in this life there are a lot of X buttons, so think about how many times you will press them, it's your choice, will you stay or will you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment