8/1/12

Randomness

I hope you will wake up today, and see that in the world is more than a sky, there are many people who are eager to say "hi" to you, but you don't notice them. Maybe I am in the same situation as you, just walking on the street, ignoring everyone around me and walking faster and faster, using as an excuse the fact that I don't want to waste my time, but everyday goes exactly like that, so I guess that means I am wasting my time. And the funny thing is I know every day is unique and special and that it never comes back, but I just can't start working on leaving a print behind. I am just me and my thoughts that keep repeating, and sometimes a friend comes and listens, until he starts talking and we change the topic. There are so many things in this world and I didn't  even see 1 % of what's around me. Maybe I am afraid of living and there are so many "what if" questions that come up, so many fears, but the time is passing with every second and with a blink of an eye I will realize that a year has passed and then another year until there will be no time to repair mistakes or make dreams come true. And I will become that old mysterious woman, that no one knows nothing about, because she was too shy to talk to people. I am just thinking over and over again about where I will be in 5 years from now, but only I can decide the course of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment