6/26/12

Happy birthday to me !

         Today I turned 21. I honestly can't believe it. I already knew the time goes fast, but only when a birthday comes I can truly feel that I am getting older. I can't help myself thinking of how my last birthday was. And a lot has changed since then. Everything changed since 2011. I grew as a person and I learned so many things about myself.  Even if  a year has passed, I live without an important person present in my life, I can always remember the wonderful memories I made with that person. So today was my birthday and still is until midnight, when another person will celebrate his/her birth.
         I enjoy giving back more than receiving something, so on my birthday I feel somewhat uncomfortable. I don't really enjoy being the center of attention, not even if it is only a day a year. I wonder what next year's birthday will bring and how much different from who I am today, I will be then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment