4/10/12

I know you are reading this

          How can I hurt someone, even if that person is far away from here? I don't want to do that, but distance is hurting us both. We will never understand each other completely, because we don't talk the same language. I am sure you don't even understand me sometimes. We didn't grow up in the same culture and somehow our lives brought us together. We talk everyday, because the only thing we have right now is words. I am afraid of many things. I am afraid of life. That's why I always wish for things, because I don't have the courage to go and take them. I'm scared that someone will hurt me, that's why I am alone. I respect you when you say you want to be alone, because I like to be alone and think about things too. I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment