4/5/12

Difficult times # 6


"I feel so much anger towards my life, I wish I had another one, I wish right now I was happy in another place, not here. I feel so many things, I think about so many things, I wish I had a genie that could take all this away and never feel so sad ever again, because if God sent us here to be happy, why does he put in our way so many obstacles ?"

"I want to hear my heart beats again, I want to feel that I am breathing and that I am alive, I do not know when I will feel it again, I feel so numb and tired, life hits me so hard, and these hits will leave scars."

Days go by and the pain still doesn’t go away, how can I heal myself from this, how can I live and be happy again? I need someone to tell me life is not over yet, there are still a lot of things to see and many things to feel, I am still here I need to breath fresh air from another place."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment