4/26/12

Confused

            It's dark again. Another day is gone. It was a sunny day, but it's not always sunny. Not here. I don't know why I feel confused. As if I am in a dead spot. I don't know where my life is heading or what tomorrow will bring. I'm still not over it. I still remember things that other people forgot. Those memories will always be there and maybe I shouldn't live in the past and I shouldn't be always scared of what might happen, but no one really knows how my life was. People judge the way we look, because that's what people do. I feel so vulnerable sometimes, only I know how I really feel. I wish I could leave everything behind and someone did tell me I should stop wishing for things and start working for getting them. But it's not that easy when I have so many insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment