1/18/12

Understanding


Days go by and I am still here dreaming about how I would like my life to be. I know that dreaming isn’t enough in this world. I don’t want to become a person that got somewhere without working , like a lot of people do, I want to become someone with my own strength and hard work. I want to be able to make my dreams come true. All these things “I want to do” are hard to make only because I don’t know where to begin. I live in a country where a lot of people are working abroad to sustain their families and to be able to build something for their kids. For some of them working outside the boundaries of the country has become their future, because they realized that not in a million years they will  be able to support their family and have a decent life in this country. I sometimes wonder if I am going to become one of them?

                                                                                  Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment