1/27/12

Love


I’m the kind of girl that feels and thinks different than other people do, but no one is curious enough to find out who I really am. Maybe they see me more distant and quiet, I always thought they are going to think I am mysterious, but I guess that’s not the way they see things. I learned to put my heart in a safe place, not because I was hurt, but because I learned from others what could happen. I don’t know what kind of person I would be in a relationship, because I was never involved in one. I am too cautious and careful not to get hurt, but I am confident that on this Earth there is someone for me. One day I  will meet him, and we would realize that we both looked at the sky and wondered who is watching also. Life is beautiful, because life is love. It’s the sparkle that makes us unique and it’s also the light that keeps us alive. Life is a mystery and it has many aces on her sleeve, you just need to trust her. Everything is going to be alright in the end, I will be happy and so are you.

                                                                                           Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment