1/6/12

I am here

“I was here”, I guess this becomes the new motto in my life, even if I did not have one before. Before? Yes, before I realized I need to live my life. I want to leave something behind, because life is fragile and it doesn’t matter the age, because my life could end the next moment, and when that happens people that I leave behind I want to remember me. Not only remember me, but I want them to remember how I touched their lives and how I was an inspiration for them. It’s hard to explain, maybe because the last weeks I felt very fragile and I still feel that way, but I guess I don’t want to live my life just because everyone else is doing it, I want to live doing everything I ever dreamt of doing, I want to travel and help people, but I also want to be independent.


                                                                       Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment