1/4/12

Dear diary,

I know that all my last blog posts have ended with "see you tomorrow", and the last two days I didn't write anything, but as you might know life is tough, and sometimes you lose someone you love, because time has no mercy on us. When you lose someone you feel empty and confused, you feel like you don't deserve that, but I didn't feel like that. I felt peaceful because I knew that everything is alright now, and it won't hurt anymore. For me the last six months were life changing, because I went from hope to desperation and back again. When everything ended I felt that all the pain that grew the last six months has disappeared. 
                                                                                        
                                                                                                            Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment