1/8/12

Appreciation

Who knows what will happen tomorrow? You shouldn’t have any regrets about the past, because regrets break you apart, they make you weak and they don’t solve anything. Don’t waste your time thinking that it might have been different, because you just don’t know. Bigger days await you and happier days. Life is beautiful, I know it. I want you to think that I am optimistic about my future, I know that someone is taking care of me and I am never alone. Better days will come and I want to be here appreciating everything. I don’t want to change my life, I want to leave it as it is, because the life I have and the family I have made me who I am today. I respect the past and I am looking forward for the future.

                                                                    Have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment