12/31/11

A new year

 “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right”, believe it or not this is the most powerful quote I have ever heard, and it's also the quote that slowly it's starting to change me and the way I see life. It's the end of 2011 and while most people are busy celebrating the beginning of a new year, I sit and wonder what tomorrow and the other days will bring, smiles or tears, I will be ready to face them all, I am strong and I will continue to be for my family. I will be the shoulder they can cry on and the cheek that will smile with them in a happy moment. I am a step closer to become who I want to be, and there are many more steps to take.


                                                                                                See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment