12/29/11

Fear of change

Some were born to be kings, and some were born to be servants for their entire life, I wonder what was I born to be? Since I was a little girl I always felt that my destiny was bigger than I could ever imagine, I always thought I was so special and that I was meant to be big, but as I grew I realized that all people were special and maybe I misinterpreted everything. At 20 I realized that maybe I need a change in my life, “a change that changes everything”.  I am afraid of asking for something or wishing for something, because that will change everything. There is a lyric that says “be careful what you wish for because you just might get it”, and that’s what I am afraid of that one day all of my wishes will come true and maybe that day  I wouldn’t want those things anymore.
                                                                         
                                                                                See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment